Stem Cell Nutrition -- Video and Articles


Watch the Stem Cell Nutrition Product Video: Click Here.

Stem Cell Health is simple and natural. Embrionic Stem Cells are Controversial Conversation. Consequently Stem Cells are hot political news. We are interested only in what everyone agrees about -- no bull here.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[OMG] 45,000 visitors & cheap traffic for $0.07 cents!

[firstname],

Lets be honest here… In the last email I sent to you I called this guy Kris the "Pied Pipper" of Internet traffic. Well… Over the last couple of days I have been watching his video course inside of the sneak peak members area here:

==>> http://www.SharingProfitStrategies.com/?rd=kn9YniCZ

Unfortunately you won't be able to buy the course just yet. But give the guys over there a couple of days and everything will be ready.

Now… Let me tell you exactly why I think this guy is like the "Pied Pipper". After watching these videos I watched Kris set up a live and running campaign in LESS than 2 hours! Did you see the results for his efforts?

==>> http://www.SharingProfitStrategies.com/?rd=kn9YniCZ

The guy generated over 45,000 visitors to his website and he GRABBED 20% of them into an opt-in list. He basically played his magic flute and people did what he said… I WAS AMAZED.. I WAS SHOCKED… I WAS JEALOUS!…Correction… I AM JEALOUS!!

Can you imagine the possibilities if you could bring the masses into your website for pennies on the dollar and convert them into buying leads.

The most INCREDIBLE part is how he did it all… I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

He does have a couple of cheats though… two tools that really helped him create the campaigns in LIGHTNING SPEED. The URL scraper alone SAVED him HOURS of boring tedious work. Then he has a whole slew of templates that he can pick from. He really has done the necessary work in order to save time. And we all know that in this business TIME IS MONEY.

Check out the "proof" video he created. What you see in this video is from the work he did in the members area… THATS RIGHT… He takes members of this course through a real live case study… Unscripted… Edited only to cut out periods of silence… Then he places his FREAKISHLY AMAZING results for the world to see. Only allowing people inside of the course to gain the real knowledge in how he did it.

Check this out I guarantee you'll NEVER forget it.... (click below)

==>> http://www.SharingProfitStrategies.com/?rd=kn9YniCZ

Did you skip over that link so you could keep reading this boring email?

I urge you to stop reading and watch the video now…

I promise you won't regret a thing!

==>> http://www.SharingProfitStrategies.com/?rd=kn9YniCZ

See you on the other side.

Glen Brink
StemCellHealthProducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment