Stem Cell Nutrition -- Video and Articles


Watch the Stem Cell Nutrition Product Video: Click Here.

Stem Cell Health is simple and natural. Embrionic Stem Cells are Controversial Conversation. Consequently Stem Cells are hot political news. We are interested only in what everyone agrees about -- no bull here.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

From Fat Slob to Dream Body

Dear Total Health Breakthough Reader,

Discover the quickest, easiest way to transform your body, in just 12 minutes a day...

You don't need aerobics, cardio, or long workouts to stay in shape. Turns out you can burn fat and build real heart strength... without grueling hours of jogging and jumping around.

Dr. Sears' revolutionary PACE® Program turns on your body's built-in fat burner, melting fat for up to 24 hours after you finish your 12-minute PACE® routine – even while you sleep. All you need is a few minutes a day to slim down and feel great.

Keep reading to find out how you can revitalize your life and burn fat faster than you ever thought possible and learn about a special offer.

To your best health,

Melanie Segala
Managing Editor
Total Health Breakthroughs


"I Lost 18 Pounds of Fat in a Month."

- Doctor's Breakthrough Zaps Fat like Magic!

"I didn't change my diet.
 And, it was so easy
 I couldn't believe it!"

- Without Pills!

Dear Health Conscious Reader,

I've been fat for years. I had pretty much given up on ever getting thinner. I tried every diet out there but it was no use. I didn't have the will power to change my eating habits.

I tried weightlifting, but I just got heavier. Going to the gym and hitting the treadmill seemed to work for the three weeks that I did it, but I got bored. I couldn't stick with it and when I quit, I got even fatter.

I was going to stay fat forever because I was just too weak and lazy to change! That's what I was telling myself and it didn't feel good...

But then my wife told me about a revolutionary new doctor's program for losing fat really fast without dieting. He's written several books and used this technique with thousands of patients. And, it's completely different from anything else you've ever heard about.

You can lose weight without changing your diet.
(This is great if you love food the way I do!)

And you can lose weight without weightlifting, cardio or aerobics (which is great if you don't have an hour a day to work out.)

All you have to follow this amazing program and the fat will practically disappear. That's all I did. I followed it for just 10 minutes a day and the fat just came off.

My doctor said the fat disappeared while I was sleeping because the program shifts my metabolism into a higher gear so that I burn more calories no matter what I'm doing: sitting at my computer, driving my car, watching television...even eating!

Imagine that...burning more calories while you eat!

The program is called PACE® and Dr. Al Sears developed it for rehabilitating his patients. That's part of the beauty of it. I figured if patients could do it as soon as they get out of the hospital, how tough could it be?

Dr. Sears currently owns and operates a successful integrative medicine and anti-aging clinic in Royal Palm Beach, Florida with over 20,000 patients. His cutting edge therapies and reputation for solving some of the most difficult-to-diagnose cases attract patients from around the world.

His program is based on a simple evolutionary fact: You keep fat for a reason. It's a survival strategy. So, if your body finds no use for fat it will stop building it and the fat that you have will disappear like magic.

Here's how Dr. Sears explains it:

Body fat is simply a way to store energy from food.  But fat has a weakness. It's a "slow burn" fuel.  If you need energy fast, fat is of no use.

PACE® takes advantage of this shortcoming of fat. It signals your body that fat won't do. It's the first program ever that trains your body that it doesn't need fat. Then, your body will burn off the fat and funnel the extra energy into your metabolism.

But the biggest point this revolutionary program taught me is this: Your activity affects your metabolism for several days. The important changes happen while you rest.

This is good news. It means that all you have to do is "key in" a program change for your metabolism. Then, your body will continue making the important changes afterwards - while you rest.

Signal Your Body to Gear-Up Its "After Burn"

Dr. Sears has proven why his program works. This study amazed me when I found out...

A Colorado State University team measured how long fat continues to burn after repeatedly using just one of the techniques of the PACE® program for only two minutes. Astoundingly, they found that fat continued to burn at a higher rate 16 hours later. Even when they were idle, they continued to burn fat at a 62% higher rate!

And I used to think that fat was all about calories. Dr. Sears has proven that it's about what your body decides to do with calories - and where to get calories from when you need energy. They proved the power of this with a discovery from Canada...

Researchers at Laval University in Quebec compared this fat-burning phenomenon to traditional cardio. They had some poor suckers cycle a grueling 45 minutes without stopping. Then they had another group use just one of the revolutionary PACE® principles for brief 90 second bursts.

The cardio guys burned twice as many calories, so you would guess that they would burn more fat - Right? Actually, no. When the researchers measured their body composition, the 90 second guys lost a lot more fat.

In fact, they lost 9 times more fat than the cardio bikers for every calorie burned in the program.

Just think about that for a second...

You can burn 9 times more fat per calorie burned!

Doesn't this defy the laws of physics? No, it just proves what Dr. Sears says: If you train your body to get rid of fat, it will continue to do it after you stop the program - while you rest. All you have to do is know how to jump start this after burn.

But when I started PACE® last month, I didn't know anything about any of that stuff. I did it because my wife promised me....she swore to me...that I didn't have to cut back on my eating or go back to those long, miserable hours in the gym.

"Just give it ten minutes in the morning before you shower," she told me. And that's exactly what I did.

The results were amazing.

This is the most astonishing new fat loss program
to come along in... well... ever.

In fact, it is the only one ever created that can actually burn off your body fat when you are resting. Every other form of weight loss requires stringent dieting and long grueling or boring workouts. Not PACE®.

And it didn't just work for me. Dr. Sears' office is full of guys and women who had the same success. Listen to what happened to Glenn:

"I was very skeptical before trying PACE® ... Everyone in the world wants you to believe that their system will help you lose weight and feel great. But instead of just making claims, Dr. Sears gave me a plan... and guess what, it worked!

In just a few months, I lost 33 pounds of fat, and I've kept it off for 2 years now! I've never felt stronger and more alive - the  PACE® program actually works. I'll never go back to doing cardio - those days are over!"

-- Glenn M.; Denver, CO

And check out what happened when Jan tried PACE®:

"I struggled for years with my weight problem - but nothing worked. With Dr. Sears' PACE® program, not only did I lose the extra weight (43 pounds!) - my health has improved across the board... I'm not as tired. I sleep better at night and have the extra energy to do the things I love. I was most surprised by those "extra" benefits... These days, I'm more cheerful and optimistic - not frustrated and down like I used to be. My family couldn't be happier..."

-- Jan W.;Port Saint Lucie, FL

This system reprograms your body and changes your metabolism. It converts your metabolism to one that builds muscle and burns fat.

As you'll see, PACE® puts your body into fat burning mode - automatically!

Just ask Mike. He gave me permission to share his amazing results with you:

From "Fat Slob" to Dream Body: One Man's Remarkable Journey

When Mike first began PACE®, he had 50% body fat. In just 12 weeks, he lowered his body fat to 30%... but it didn't stop there... he kept on going to achieve an exceptionally lean body fat score of 10%.

As you can see from the chart below, Mike lost 97 pounds of fat!

Weight

283

263

226

217

 

 

 

 

 

Skin Fold

 

 

 

 

Chest

48

30

10

6

Abdomen

60

42

12

8

Thigh

50

30

20

14

TOTAL

158

102

42

28

 

 

 

 

 

% Body Fat

42%

31%

14.4%

10%

Pounds of Fat

119

82

33

22

Lean Body Mass

164

181

193

195

          
     

That's pretty amazing, but get this... Instead of burning off his muscle to lose weight like cardio does... He actually built an impressive 31 pounds of muscle at the same time he was losing the fat.

There's no doubt about it. This is an amazing fat-burning miracle....

And there's more. This program wasn't really invented as a fat burning system. Dr Sears created PACE® to help people with all sorts of physical problems regain full use of their bodies and for athletes to reach breakthrough performance levels.

So when you do this one simple thing, you find that there are all kinds of other benefits that come along like free bonuses.

In as little as 10 minutes a day, you will:

  • Turbo-charge your metabolism and build a lean, muscular physique twice as fast as the average person!
  • Develop the functional strength you need to carry out life's daily tasks... without pain and with energy to burn!
  • Build a strong, healthy heart... and more powerful lungs... keeping you mobile, agile and independent for the rest of your life!
  • Strengthen your immune system and reverse the effects of aging... making excess body fat, sagging skin and low energy a thing of the past!
  • Tap into your body's "High-Energy Output System" safely and effectively... and build the body of a warrior!

Not only will you lose pounds and pounds of fat during the first 30 days that you try PACE®, you will also experience an amazing transformation in your body inside and out....

On the outside, you'll see more lean muscle, a better posture, more limber joints, a perfectly trim waist which means a return of an hour glass figure for women and that masculine V-taper for men.

On the inside, you'll have a stronger heart, more powerful lungs, a more resistant immune system, and maybe this is the most dramatic noticeable internal change... If you train your high energy output system, your body "notices" that you have more energy available faster on demand - so you constantly feel more energetic.

Let me explain...

No Popular Exercise Program Has Ever Specifically Addressed This Issue... Until Now!

This new PACE® program shows you what no other program, physician, personal trainer or fitness "guru" has ever told you...

How to tap into your body's "High-Energy Output System"... the mechanism in your body that's crucial to boosting your fat-burning, energizing - and anti-aging metabolism.

When you think about it... The thing that is really most incredible is that that no exercise program has ever specifically addresses this issue - until now.

PACE® is the first and ONLY program conceived, designed, tested and proven specifically to tell your body to get rid of fat to achieve this most important of all fitness goals: Faster access to higher energy levels.

And, you'll be able to get these benefits with much less of your time - no need to spend hours at the gym.

It's all revealed - This simple strategy, together with every technique, and every performance tip - in PACE: Rediscover Your Native Fitness.

No matter what your current level of fitness may be, I guarantee you'll get results faster than you ever thought possible... the moment you put the power of this new PACE program to work for you!

Purchase Print Copy!

Exclusive Online Special: Purchase ebook NOW!

And there's more to this revelation: When my wife told me that Dr. Sears told her to stop doing her cardio exercise routine and drop out of her aerobics classes I thought:

"But Don't You Need "Cardio" for Your Heart"

This was a real shocker for me... I had been brainwashed into thinking this... You see it on TV all the time... in the fitness magazines... and talk to any gym trainer and he'll have you devoting half of your gym time to cardio.

We have all come to accept that word "cardio". As if it were the same as exercise for the heart. And if you're like me, you probably didn't like it much. But you felt compelled to do it anyway. After all, who doesn't want a healthy heart?

But when Dr. Sears studied cardio from the heart's perspective, he found a big problem:

Shouldn't "heart exercise" make your heart stronger? Dr. Sears' studies on cardio revealed exactly the opposite!

It turn's out that without a true understanding of how the heart responds to different challenges, we've been told the wrong solution. Cardio's continuous challenge to your heart mimics prolonged stress in a native environment.

Your heart feels like it's under constant attack.

If you routinely perpetuate that signal of stress and attack - instead of building strength - cardio becomes destructive. By forcing your heart through unnatural bouts of prolonged exercise, cardio actually increases your risk of sudden cardiac death!

Now You Can Skip "Cardio"... And Build Heart Strength!

The REAL key to prevent heart disease, and to protect and strengthen your heart, is to perform a series of "movements" designed to induce the opposite effect produced by continuous cardio.

Dr. Sears' PACE® shows you exactly how to do just that. But PACE® replaces more than just cardio...

30 Years of Research Proves Weight Training is Equally Unnatural, Ineffective and Robs You of Your Native Fitness!

Here's another one of Dr. Sears' pearls you'll find in his PACE® program:

Far from "training" anything, lifting weights actually "untrains" your muscles.

Instead of producing real strength, strength you can use in real-life situations, weight training... 

  • Produces bloated muscle fibers that become dysfunctional, malpositioned and prone to easy and repeated injuries. 
  • Creates size imbalances, causes useless muscle tension and produces unnatural patterns of movements that further set you up for injuries down the road. 
  • And, aside from causing frequent joint, muscle and tendon injuries, research shows weight lifting can lead to high blood pressure, aneurysms and strokes... especially in older folks.

Nature didn't design your body for the mechanics of weight lifting. You're built to strengthen and maintain muscle in response to the demands of your own body weight.

If you'd like to develop functional strength you can use... The kind of strength that enables you to climb flights of stairs with 4 bags of groceries without injuring yourself... propels you out of bed in the morning... helps you carry out life's daily tasks... and keeps you mobile, independent and out of the nursing home...

Ditch the Weight-Training and Use PACE® to Build Real Strength!

After testing and researching the most "effective" ways to build functional strength and sculpt a lean, muscular body... PACE® is the single best functional strength-training program ever created!

And more... PACE® shows you, step-by-step, the secrets to rediscovering your native fitness, including...

  • The #1 way to burn the most calories in the shortest period of time... Page 83
  • The 4 best floor exercises for building lean, rock-hard abs... proven to alleviate lower back pain and improve your breath and posture at the same time! Page 71
  • The ONLY way to strengthen your muscle capacity and create positive muscle adaptation, safely and effectively... making everyday activities far less challenging. Page 67
  • The three biggest muscles in your body... and the four exercises you should focus on first to maximize your total body strength. Page 68 - 70
  • 6 ways to pump up your upper-body strength without going to the gym! Page 72
  • A truly "old-school" training secret designed by former Soviet Special Forces instructor, trainer for the US Marines and the US Secret Service. The results it produces are nothing short of electrifying! Page 91
  • The perfect "any time, anywhere" exercise... builds multiple muscle groups with a few simple movements. No equipment necessary! Page 66
  • A gentle "activity" that builds coordination and lower leg strength, reduces stress on your joints by 80%, and is fun and easy to do... perfect for older adults and those with physical limitations. Page 88
  • The top 12 list of exercises designed to raise your metabolism and push you to a higher fitness level... Page 75
  • The secret to performing a "Hindu Squat" correctly... the ONE exercise Dr. Sears does five-hundred of every other day! Page 68
  • And so much more!

Buy Print Copy!

Exclusive Online Special: Buy ebook NOW!

Practicing These "Movements" WILL Transform Your Life!

In just minutes a day, you'll begin to see improvements in your stamina and your appearance.

You'll regain the energy and the vitality you had years ago. You'll develop super-sized lungpower that will fight infections faster... keeping you out of the doctor's office and free to enjoy life's greatest pleasures!

You'll burn fat faster... develop stronger, leaner muscles... and build a durable, longer-lasting body capable of taking on your daily challenges with energy to burn!

Best of all, PACE® is a flexible plan that works equally well for conditioned athletes, joggers, outdoorsmen, couch potatoes, golfers, elders... even heart patients in recovery!

No matter what your current level of fitness or lifestyle may be, you'll find the new PACE® program to be the most useful... most comprehensive and life-changing program you've ever seen.

No other program comes close to matching the power of PACE®!

"I work out regularly and my weight has never fluctuated more than a few pounds. So imagine my surprise when I mysteriously put on 15 pounds - more than 15% of my bodyweight - in just a few months. I wasn't eating any differently or exercising less, so I had no idea what would cause me to gain weight and store fat.

I had always done what I called "high-low" exercise. In other words, I would exercise in short intense bursts, then rest and repeat. But I made a change when I read something that said long, slow workouts are better. I changed my routine to long, plodding jogs on the treadmill. And that's when I began to put on fat.

It wasn't until I read an article by Dr. Al Sears regarding his PACE Program and the importance of interval training that I understood what was happening. I learned that long duration cardio sends a signal to the body that you NEED fat, so the body holds onto it. When I began to follow his program, not only did I cut my exercise time in half. But more importantly, the fat began to melt off my body and my slim figure returned after just one month. Interval exercise - as Dr. Sears teaches it in his PACE Program - is, hands down, the best way I know to maintain muscle, burn fat and improve your overall health."

--Kelley L.; Boynton Beach, FL

Here's what Roger F. - age 69 - has to say:

"When I first came to see Dr. Sears, I couldn't even get to my mailbox without feeling winded and out of breath. I was just tired all the time... My other doctor just gave me prescription drugs. But NOTHING helped me get my energy back... Not only did Dr. Sears get me off drugs, he gave me a simple system [PACE] that put me in the best shape in years... I'm stronger, more alert and have the freedom to go where I want when I want...  I just walked 9 holes at my club! That would have been impossible 6 months ago..."

-- Roger F.; Boca Raton, FL

If you've ever found yourself struggling to breathe after climbing a flight of stairs or after mowing the lawn, there's a good chance your heart and lungs lack output and need conditioning.

You'll find a simple program anyone can do - that'll restore your energy levels and revitalize your life in a matter of weeks.

If weight-loss is your primary goal, PACE® will get you in the best shape of your life faster than any program you've tried in the past.

Don't worry about being tired, grumpy or overweight. Don't worry about becoming dependent on others... Have no need for prescription drugs... And don't fear recurrent sickness!
The PACE® program puts you in a league all your own.

Tap Into the Power of PACE® Today and Discover the Real Secrets to a Durable, Longer-Lasting Body!

Keeping you independent, mobile and out of the doctor's office!

Dr. Sears Promise to You...

Respond NOW and They'll Throw in a Copy of Dr. Sears' "Top Ten Life-Saving Supplements" Report - At No Extra Charge!

Exclusive: The 10 Most Powerful Supplements in the Universe... PLUS the "Secret 6" Your Body Shouldn't Be Without

For the first time ever, you can get your very own copy of Top Ten Life-Saving Supplements. These are the herbs, minerals and nutrients I recommend most often to my patients. The ones that really work!

You'll get simple, easy-to-follow advice showing you exactly why these super-charged ingredients target and protect the most vulnerable areas of your body and mind... where to find them... and how to take them for the fastest results!

Here's just a sampling of what you'll learn:

  • How to guard your body from the 4 deadliest forms of cancer - by adding just 55 micrograms of this mineral to your diet.
  • The "miracle" nutrient that has the power to prevent heart attacks and reverse heart disease... and where to find it.
  • How to use an extremely potent herb that can boost a man's testosterone levels by 30% -- in as little as 5 days!

You'll also get the inside scoop on the "Secret 6" supplements - that most people overlook - that you shouldn't be living without. (One of them is a performance booster that just might keep you up all night!)

Dr. Sears' PACE® program will show you everything you need to know to transform your entire body - inside and out - in just 10 minutes a day! 

By replacing unnatural, flawed and ineffective exercise routines with NEW challenges that mimic those you would face in a natural environment...

For just $19.95, you can get started right away! Just follow the link below and download the entire 150-page PACE® program in a matter of seconds.

Or, if you would prefer to receive a hard copy of the PACE® program, you'll get a print version rushed to your mailbox for just $37.95 (plus shipping & handling).

Let the PACE® revolution build a better, leaner, happier you!

Your results are guaranteed! If for any reason, you feel PACE® isn't for you - simply call or send an e-mail to Dr. Sears' office and they'll immediately refund your money. No questions asked.

So don't delay. Everything you need to put the power of PACE® to work for you is at your fingertips. Seize the opportunity and unleash your native fitness TODAY!

Your Friend in Good Health,
-- Mark Hasting
Palm Beach, FL

Order Print Copy!

Order ebook NOW!

PS - If you click this link RIGHT NOW, the folks at Wellness Research and Consulting will throw in the best possible companion to your PACE® program (a $25 value) at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Dr. Sears' audio program, Real Heart Strength, gives you the added dimension of hearing him explain - in his own words - the basics of the PACE® program and how the whole thing works. PLUS, you'll get some extra material you won't find anywhere in the book.

But you have to act right now. This bonus won't be around much longer...

Order Print Copy!

Order ebook NOW!


Copyright © 2009 Fourth Avenue Health Group, LLC, located at 245 NE 4th Avenue, Delray Beach Florida 33483, is a subsidiary of Early to Rise.  All rights reserved.  Total Health Breakthroughs is published weekly as a free email subscription service by Fourth Avenue Health Group, LLC.

To unsubscribe, Click here
To contact us, please go to: www.supportatetr.com/helpdesk/

We respect your privacy. You can view our privacy policy on our website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment