Stem Cell Nutrition -- Video and Articles


Watch the Stem Cell Nutrition Product Video: Click Here.

Stem Cell Health is simple and natural. Embrionic Stem Cells are Controversial Conversation. Consequently Stem Cells are hot political news. We are interested only in what everyone agrees about -- no bull here.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Success Testimonials and More

Stem Cell Nutrition #2
Success Testimonials and More

This second letter about stem cell nutrition is filled with testimonials from people who are using our stem cell nutritional product, StemPlex.
These people have received some amazing benefits!
I hope you enjoy reading them, and begin to see the potential that our powerful nutritional stem cell support can offer for your health.
Aggie has been suffering with severe osteo-arthritis in her knee. At the time she started taking StemPlex, her entire le g was a constant ache and she would drag her leg most times. She found it difficult to swim, walk on cement or walk up or down stairs, which20she would do one step at a time. She couldn't drive a standard shift car either, it had to be automatic. Now she can almost run up and down the stairs with no pain. She said: "This product has virtually changed my life. Thank-you Simplexity."

Aggie's father, about 85 years of age, has back pain and arthritis in his hands and has difficulty getting up from his chair. A few days later, after taking StemPlex capsules, he is able to move without pain again. He mentioned his progress to a friend, also about 85 years of age. His friend hasn't been able to walk for a very long time because of painful arthritic knees. This gentleman tried a few of the StemPlex capsules donated by Aggie's father. He was astounded that two or three days later he could walk the length of the White Rock Pier, which is a one mile walk, there and back. Needless to say, he too wants to order the StemPlex product.

David Stone
White Rock, B.C.
I know it sounds too good to be true. Here's my experience of the new product. I've been having some left knee challenges for several months.
I work pt in catering with a lot of heavy lifting & up & down stairs work. That knee has been bearing the brunt of the work.

In Dallas I took 2 the first night (Friday) we got the stem cell product.
thinking hey I wonder what this will do for me., & the next morning
(Saturday) I walked as easily as if I didn't have any problems. When we
left & got to the airport, the security machinery was down so we needed
to walk the length of about 10 gates to enter a different area. I walked
it & then walked back to get to our gate. I wasn't runnin g but I wasn't
moaning either.

It has been that way ever since.20I can scarcely believe it myself.
Kate Rander, Virginia
I had major neck surgery in early June. Prior to that I had experienced long term fatigue (for me) due to chronic pain. Afterwards, while my neck is stable again, I am still in fairly severe chronic pain and have definitely been unable to work and live as I wanted. I have had a very limited ability to sit and work at my desk; I was not mentally sharp, and found myself without the energy to finish many tasks in my business. I began to take our new stem cell product at Dallas. I took 2 the first evening I got it, after a full day of meetings.
Normally, after the first day of sitting in such a meeting, I would be compelled to both stand for part of the second day, and miss part of the day to lay down and get pain relief. I have been unable to socialize at night, due to fatigue and pain. I woke up and took 2 Stemplex again...I sat again the entire second day; I had much less pain and I
noticed a HUGE difference in my mental alertness. I went out to dinner and was up until 10 pm with my dinner party. I DID have a severe headache that night--one of the side effects of pain and tension. I slept kind of rough, and woke up and took the Stemplex. The headache was gone within an hour of that, and did not return, even though the entire day was spent traveling back home. I have continued with 2 Stemplex twice a day, and I notice I can work at my desk for several hours of the day, instead of only one or two hours. I am finishing tasks as they come up, instead of finding I forget what I am doing and cannot concentrate. I still have pain, but it is easily 50-60% better, and most important to me, I feel MYSELF again, as far as alertness, mental20clarity, and actual accomplishments go!
Barbara Swanson
Portland, OR
I started taking the new stem cell product in mid November in Dallas, so today was my 7th day on the product.
As many of you know, I have been healing myself of diabetes during the last year. I went on a very limited healing diet and increased the amount of the various other nutritional products I was taking. I lost a lot of weight during the past year, and I've had a lot of people tell me how good I look. But, I still did not really feel well. I have dealt with a lot of=2 0fatigue - having to take "down days" often because I just woke up too tired to function.

So what is the stem cell story? I feel well for the first time in so long I
don't even remember feeling well before. I never really got that with the other nutritional products no matter how much of what I took. Nor did a year on a very limited diet get me there.

I was not at all tired on Sunday, and I would have expected to be. I did
take it a little easy on Monday, but was not as tired as expected. I not only feel good this week - I feel well. I can see and feel some healing going on in my body. What it feels like to me is that my body is going back to some things that were almost healed and cleaning up the
details. I really feel the difference with this product - more so than I
ever have with any of our other products. And it seems I can feel it working in my body - almost like feeling the reconstruction going on at the sites of old injuries.

For20those of you who are skeptical, all I can say is try it, you'll like it.
Margaret D.
Nashville, TN
Hello everyone:
Right after the Dallas event I accompanied my parents on a mini
vacation to Reno, Nv. as they are not confident enough to travel on
their own, given their own physical limitations. My mother has had
several back surgeries and has been diagnosed with Lung Fibrosis so
she is in constant pain and literally moans in her sleep. My father
has 20 chronic low back and leg pain and anxiety attacks so he sleeps
with a mask to help him breath. I started them on the stem cell product
as soon as we started our trip.
By the third day, my mother's sleep moaning de creased dramatically,
and my father did not need his breathing mask by the third night. Both
felt better energy and look forward to continuing with the product and
experiencing enhanced well being.
Be well,
Charlotte C.
Capitola, CA
I took two tablets before bedtime in Dallas with plenty of water, slept peacefully through the night and haven't had any sciatica pain since. The real test however was when I had to walk l00 acres over and under fallen logs with purchasers the next weekend. They knew about my sciatica problem and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I knew I had to walk=2 0the land they were buying to properly represent them, and I hadn't had any pain for a week, so why not? Imagine this...no pain....and how do I know it's the Stemplex. I did an experiment yesterday...didn't take it...and sure enough the pain came back.&nb sp; I will be a lifer on this one. And it paid for itself. No $40 chiropractor visits for me since. I would normally have had four visits since returning from Dallas.
Who you are makes a difference
Willow
I wholeheartedly agree!! Without this amazing stem cell product, I'd probably still be using my walker if I need to walk more than a few feet. With StemPlex I went shopping with my daughter and was able to walk in one store for a full hour before needing a rest.it's been over 7 years since I've been able to walk that much. Thank you for this awesome product!
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment